Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
Travel and Accomodation
IMPORTANT: Please be aware: There will be a get together the day before the event in Düsseldorf, 24 Sep 18, 18:00 – sponsored by BCNP Consultants GmbH
Travelling to ECP Summer Summit…
If you are arriving at Düsseldorf International (DUS) you have the following options:
- By Taxi: approx. 20 minutes by taxi, approx. EUR 40
- By Train: From “Düsseldorf Flughafen” to “Düsseldorf Central Station” by train, apprx. 10 minutes. You can use the tram lines U 71 and U83 or U74 and U77 (from central station) and the bus lines 724, 835 or 789 to reach Düsseldorf-Holthausen. From here it is a three-minute walk to Henkel’s main entrance (Gate 1).
Book your flight: Idealo Flight comparison portal
If arriving at Düsseldorf Central Station you have the following options:
- You can use the tram lines U 71 and U83 or U74 and U77 (from central station) and the bus lines 724, 835 or 789 to reach Düsseldorf-Holthausen.
- From here it is a three-minute walk to Henkel’s main entrance (Gate 1).
- More details about the arrival and departure times as well as a line plan with all stops are available at www.rheinbahn.com or www.vrr.de.
Book your train: Deutsche Bahn (German Railway Service)
…by car or carpool:
- Drive to Gate 1 (Henkelstrasse 67).
- Visitor parking is available close by.
Book your carpool: BlaBlaCar
Book your rental car: Rental car via CHECK24
Accomodations in Düsseldorf:
Düsseldorf has plenty of hotels in various price levels.
Look for a selection of hotels at the following hotel booking platforms: